Early Childhood Educator
Early Childhood Educator- Sweet Dreams Early Learning Centre
The Saskatoon Downtown Youth Centre Inc. - EGADZ requires Early Childhood Educators interested in Full Time positions providing a safe supportive environment with the Sweet Dreams Early Learning Centre.
Sweet Dreams ELC provides care for infants, toddlers and preschoolers and is designed to support young families and alleviate the childcare hurdles that a majority of EGADZ clientele face.
The Early Childhood Educator’s primary duty is to provide high quality care with a non-judgmental attitude in all areas of development in order to maintain the well-being of each child in the Centre.
· Complete supervision of the children.
· Planning, implementing, and assessing developmentally appropriate activities and experiences in harmony with the Centre’s philosophy.
· Differentiation of curriculum and activities according to each child’s needs.
· Supporting children’s development and behavior which encourages positive self-concept.
· Ensuring the Centre environment is clean and safe.
· Working cohesively as part of the overall team at the Centre to ensure comprehensive care is provided for children.
· Maintaining open, caring, non-judgmental and respectful communication with parents at all times.
· ECE I, II, or III
· Valid First Aid/CPR
· Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector (within 6 months)
Wage starting at $15.00 per hour
Pension and Health Benefit Program
Cover Letters and Resumes labelled –Sweet Dreams Early Learning Centre can be mailed/dropped off at EGADZ Youth Centre 485 – 1st Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X5 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you are applying for.
EGADZ appreciates all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Please no phone calls.
Follow the link to apply online via Google Forms. Please note that a Google account is required to apply online. If you do not have a Google account, follow the instructions in the job description for applying via email or in person.