EGADZ Street Outreach takes to the streets seven nights a week providing emergency services.
Street Outreach hours
- Monday to Friday, 9:30AM-1PM
- Saturdays and Sundays, 5PM-1AM
- For support and access to the Street Outreach Services please call 306-221-3719.
- Immediate assistance with nutrition, first aid, winter gear & emergency housing.
- Personal hygiene supplies.
- Referrals & support for emergency housing, detox, mental health.
- Emergency baby supplies including formula and diapers.
- One-on-one counselling.
Advocacy, justice support and more
During the day, Street Outreach connects with clients providing follow-up assistance with advocacy, justice support, housing, education, appointments and crisis counselling. Street Outreach also connects with youth in the afternoons at schools and parks providing fruit and safety information and awareness.
Changing lives through youth-directed programs
The needs of children, youth and their families are the primary focus in the design and delivery of our programs and services.