By volunteering at EGADZ you attain valuable work experience and provide a tremendous service for the youth and the community. But most importantly it is fun!
As an EGADZ volunteer you will:
- Join youth and staff on outings.
- Play sports with youth.
- Tutor with schoolwork.
- Supervise social areas at the Centre.
- Assist with formal programs.
To become a volunteer, you are required to:
- Be a positive role model for youth.
- Obtain a police check, vulnerable persons check, and child abuse registry check.
- Provide references.
- Attend an interview.
- Attend an orientation meeting.
- In-service and training is provided by all staff.
We value our volunteers
Community support and assistance in addressing the needs of youth at risk is one of our values.